1. If the frequency of the sound is increased then the pitch will ___________________ Because______________________________.2. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the frequency increases.
3. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
4. How does changing the amplitude of a sound wave affect the pitch of the sound?
5. If the amplitude of the sound is increased then the pitch will ________________________ Because___________________________________.
6. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the amplitude increases.
7. Was your hypothesis correct, and why?
8. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
9. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when amplitude is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
10. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the amplitude increases
11. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
12. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
13. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when frequency is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
14. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the frequency increases.
15. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
16. As the frequency of a sound wave increase pitch ________________________________
17. As the amplitude increases pitch ___________________________
18. As amplitude increases wavelength ______________________
19. As the frequency of a wave increases the wavelength ___________________
Idk really know exactly but it might be 1.4
An autobiography's primary purpose is to ______ but it is also considered _____.A.be factual; creative B.inform; persuasive C.entertain; factual D.all of these
(C) An autobiography's primary purpose is to entertain but it is also considered factual. This is because the story is about the author, and the author is the one writing the story. The author will try to entertain the readers about his life and story, but it is also factual because it is true.
I think it´s C
hope this helps :)
Michael has recently moved home to help take care of his mother, who has recently become ill. He also has begun the Medical Assisting program. One of the goals that Michael has set for himself is to learn as much as he can about the medical field to enhance his mother’s care. Give two suggestions to help Michael reach his goal. Rewrite the goal in italics to improve it.
1. Michael should start volunteering at the hospital to get first hand experience of how to handle sickly people
2. Michael should have a nurse or doctor come over to the house to show Michael how to care for his Mother
Which word contains the Latin preposition meaning "on the outside"? A. excerpt B. exonerate C. exposition D. extrovert
The answer is D, extrovert.
yep the answer is d. extrovert
Select the correct answer.Why is a thesis statement important when writing a film review? O A. because it conveys the main idea on which the review is based O B. because it summarizes the review's key points in two lines or less O C. because it provides readers with an alternative point of view D. because it explains in detail the film's purpose and meaning
How do you know a text is expository
Expository text is basically text that explains what the story is about. It's actually "Telling" you what is going on.
Persuasive is trying to convince you to do something - hence, the root word persuade.
And informative is trying to inform you or provide information on a particular topic.
hope that helps!
Its persuasive and it contains graphic sources and it has facts and chronological order
Which is a complete sentence? A. Sometimes have gooey brownies.
B. While Bryson fished in the creek.
C. Nearly all the dogs barking at me.
D. Unfortunately, four of the plates are chipped. Which is a sentence fragment?
B. Books, papers, and folders in a stack on the desk.
C. By the kitchen door was a bag of lemons.
D. Sitting nervously in the office was a young girl. Which best describes the underlined words in this sentence?
There goes that antique fire truck from the car show. ------------------------------------------------------ A. simple subject
B. complete subject
C. compound subject
1. D 2. B 3. A (from the car show is a prep phrase)